Saeco Exprelia grinder "still" not working after broken spring "fix"

Diskutiere Saeco Exprelia grinder "still" not working after broken spring "fix" im English Section Forum im Bereich *** Allgemein***; "Watchmaker" SIR, YOU MADE MY DAY!!! It was fun to re-solder everything I de-soldered yesterday! It ain't pretty but it works :) Working now...
  • Saeco Exprelia grinder "still" not working after broken spring "fix" Beitrag #21
lifeisfun
lifeisfun
Kaffeetrinker
Danger!!! In the test menu, too, the bean hopper must be closed, the brew group installed and the door closed, otherwise the grinder will not run.
"Watchmaker" SIR, YOU MADE MY DAY!!!
It was fun to re-solder everything I de-soldered yesterday! It ain't pretty but it works :)
Working now!

THANK YOU ALL OF YOU GUYS!

• Saeco Exprelia grinder "still" not working after broken spring "fix" Beitrag #22
Grisu
Grisu
Teammitglied
Vollautomat
Incanto SUP021Y u. YBDR, Krups Orchestro
Thats fine, but what has been wrong before?

• Saeco Exprelia grinder "still" not working after broken spring "fix" Beitrag #23
lifeisfun
lifeisfun
Kaffeetrinker
That's fine, but what has been wrong before?
As explained in the first post, grinder didn't work because of the common issue where spring pushing down the brushes Wil crack and stop making el. connection to the wire terminal.
I did fix that but I didn't use the test menu properly. 😅

• Saeco Exprelia grinder "still" not working after broken spring "fix" Beitrag #24
Grisu
Grisu
Teammitglied
Vollautomat
Incanto SUP021Y u. YBDR, Krups Orchestro
(yes)
I see, you repaird and didnt try to test it whether its working again. :=D

• Saeco Exprelia grinder "still" not working after broken spring "fix" Beitrag #25
lifeisfun
lifeisfun
Kaffeetrinker
(yes)
I see, you repaird and didnt try to test it whether its working again. :=D
I didn't want to assemble it before testing the grinder first.
I performed this motor repair on many Syntia machines, and there is no need to close the hopper
before testing in the service menu.
I somehow didn't notice this requirement on the Exprelia. Lesson learned :banghead:

• Saeco Exprelia grinder "still" not working after broken spring "fix" Beitrag #26
uhrmacher
uhrmacher
Teammitglied
Vollautomat
Saeco Primea Duo Incanto deluxe Talea Ring plus uvm.
It is not necessary to close the lid on all machines with finger protection on the grinder.

• Saeco Exprelia grinder "still" not working after broken spring "fix" Beitrag #27
lifeisfun
lifeisfun
Kaffeetrinker
Thema:

Saeco Exprelia grinder "still" not working after broken spring "fix"

Oben