Vienna Superautomatica "No Water"

Diskutiere Vienna Superautomatica "No Water" im English Section Forum im Bereich *** Allgemein***; Hi Together!! I've got a Little Problem with my Saecco Vienna Superaut. It doesn't run water out of the Valve, just a little. Damp ist no a...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
  • Vienna Superautomatica "No Water" Beitrag #1
W
wishb3064
Gast
Hi Together!!

I've got a Little Problem with my Saecco Vienna Superaut. It doesn't run water out of the Valve, just a little. Damp ist no a problem. Machine switch on, but it does not start making Koffee and ligth does not appear. Could anyone help me. Does anybody know about an electronic plan from the control circuit? Would appreciate it very much!!!

I hope to hear soon any news...Thanks a lot for the support you can provide me.

Wishbone

• Vienna Superautomatica "No Water" Beitrag #2
G
Gitty
Espressotrinker
RE: Vienna Superautomatica,Steuerungsplatine

Hi wishbone,
how about routine-decalcification - was it done always?
If not then try this first!

• Vienna Superautomatica "No Water" Beitrag #3
R
reinforce
Teetrinker

Exactly, run the descaling procedure according to instructions in the user manual. Do not forget to drain the machine as well.
There are 4 LEDs; power, temperature, steam and faulty-function control Leds. Please describe in detail the status of those LEDs, esp. temperature (green) and faulty-function control (red) when the machine is powered-on.

• Vienna Superautomatica "No Water" Beitrag #4
G
Gitty
Espressotrinker

Green LED - is blinking after power-on, heating is on till the water-boiler has correct brewing temperature. After this the LED is on continuous

Red Error LED blinking: Trash-bin, brewing-unit or waste-water-drawer isn't inserted correctly
Red Error LED continuous: Coffee-beans or water missing

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

Vienna Superautomatica "No Water"

Oben