Platine Primea SUP030ADR

Diskutiere Platine Primea SUP030ADR im ..:: Primea ::.. Forum im Bereich *** SAECO / Philips ***; Hi, If you choose a transformer with a different part-No. you need datasheets to be sure that they create the needed secondary voltages and can...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
  • Platine Primea SUP030ADR Beitrag #21
hmilbradt
hmilbradt
Super-Mod
Hi,

If you choose a transformer with a different part-No. you need datasheets to be sure that they create the needed secondary voltages and can carry the anticipated loads. If you compare older and newer boards all circuits have to be taken into account. New boards probably use "green" ICs with different voltage and load requirements.

The only safe way is using spare parts that carry the same part number.

regards
Harry

• Platine Primea SUP030ADR Beitrag #22
D
david99
Kaffeetrinker
@Harry

I saw same IC - DM0265R on all boards, but I need to recheck this and try to check more deeply if other components along with IC are also the same. Do you have some pictures of older and new boards?

David

• Platine Primea SUP030ADR Beitrag #23
G
Gast13026
Gast
I have tried already to contact dicofema.de but havent response at all. I wrote in english I dont know if that is a problem or what.

Hi!

When do you tried to contact dicofema.de. It was weekend and I know he is away for a view days and has an Internet access to do the shipping for the orders in his Shop. So I am not sure you get answer this week.

• Platine Primea SUP030ADR Beitrag #24
hmilbradt
hmilbradt
Super-Mod
I saw same IC - DM0265R on all boards,

Hi,

The DM0265 is reponsible for the switching frequency of the 320 VDC primary voltage, not for the the secondary voltage and load requirements. These items depend entirely on the transformer used.

regards
Harry

• Platine Primea SUP030ADR Beitrag #25
D
david99
Kaffeetrinker
Hi,

The DM0265 is reponsible for the switching frequency of the 320 VDC primary voltage, not for the the secondary voltage and load requirements. These items depend entirely on the transformer used.

regards
Harry

I have checked DM0265R datasheet and output voltage is dependant on feedback voltace which is passing back via optocoupler back from secondary winding to DM0265R feedback pin. By this pin is PWM probably moduling switching time. Feedback is provided by DM0265R - optocoupler and shunt regulator KA431. I'm not sure but it should be able to provide same output voltage also with little bit different trafo, correct me if I'm wrong.

• Platine Primea SUP030ADR Beitrag #26
D
david99
Kaffeetrinker
Hi!

When do you tried to contact dicofema.de. It was weekend and I know he is away for a view days and has an Internet access to do the shipping for the orders in his Shop. So I am not sure you get answer this week.

I have tried to contact dicofema.de this weekend - no response yet, but also tried about month or two ago also with no response at all.

David

• Platine Primea SUP030ADR Beitrag #27
hmilbradt
hmilbradt
Super-Mod
Hi,

The feedback stabilizes the output voltages via PWM. The feedback may be based on an 8 VDC output as well as on an 5 VDC output or any other output. On the Saeco boards (I have seen) it is an 8 VDC output in the switching part. But this stabilization does not fullfill the needed accuracy of the ICs ..... so an 7805 stabilization follows.

regards
Harry

• Platine Primea SUP030ADR Beitrag #28
D
david99
Kaffeetrinker
Hi,

The feedback stabilizes the output voltages via PWM. The feedback may be based on an 8 VDC output as well as on a 5 VDC output or any other output. On the Saeco boards (I have seen) it is an 8 VDC output in the switching part. But this stabilization does not fullfill the needed accuracy of the ICs ..... so an 7805 stabilization follows.

regards
Harry

Ok Then best will be to obtain exactly same transformer as was before as you advised me. Ok I will try to obtain it from somewhere because I'm not willing to buy whole new board only because of part which costs few euros. I hope I will find it somewhere.

David

• Platine Primea SUP030ADR Beitrag #29
D
david99
Kaffeetrinker
As obtaining new trafo is very complicated, I have decided to rewind the trafo. Already bought trafo former, core, fixing clips and copper wire. I will let you know result.

David

• Platine Primea SUP030ADR Beitrag #30
D
david99
Kaffeetrinker
New board ordered (used) working fine now, old transformer rewound and working but it is whistling so needs to be revound again and potted in warnish.

Thank you all for comments.

David

• Platine Primea SUP030ADR Beitrag #31
hmilbradt
hmilbradt
Super-Mod
Hi,

The whistling sound may be suppressed by an additional capacitor on the primary side of the transformer ... X_Pfeifen_6n8-Markup_a_ ...
use at least an 6n8 / 400V (or higher) capacitor to enlarge the capacitance at position C84. This influences the switching frequency of the primary 320 DC voltage.

regards
Harry

• Platine Primea SUP030ADR Beitrag #32
D
david99
Kaffeetrinker
Hi,

The whistling sound may be suppressed by an additional capacitor on the primary side of the transformer ... X_Pfeifen_6n8-Markup_a_ ...
use at least an 6n8 / 400V (or higher) capacitor to enlarge the capacitance at position C84. This influences the switching frequency of the primary 320 DC voltage.

regards
Harry

Hi Harry,

do you mean blue capacitor like already used in newer primea version in front of trafo? I noticed that there are also soldering holes on my board like on new version but capacitors are not fitted.

Thanks,

David

• Platine Primea SUP030ADR Beitrag #33
hmilbradt
hmilbradt
Super-Mod
Hi,

Sorry I do not have a picture of a new board. Could you please upload a foto showing the area around the switching IC DM 0265.
This foto shows an additional 6n8/400V capacitor of an Odea/Talea supply ..... Odea_6n8

regards
Harry

• Platine Primea SUP030ADR Beitrag #34
D
david99
Kaffeetrinker
Hi,

Sorry I do not have a picture of a new board. Could you please upload a foto showing the area around the switching IC DM 0265.
This foto shows an additional 6n8/400V capacitor of an Odea/Talea supply ..... Odea_6n8

regards
Harry

Aha I noticed 6n8J400 capacitor on new board. Im uploading picture, In yellow rectangular are two capacitors I thought firstly. In red cycrcle there is 6N8 capacitor originally fitted in production on new boards. Do you have idea if make sense to use two blue capacitors? They are connecting primary side of PSU with secondary.

David

Anhänge
  • capacitors.jpg
    capacitors.jpg
    78,8 KB · Aufrufe: 30
  • Platine Primea SUP030ADR Beitrag #35
hmilbradt
hmilbradt
Super-Mod
Hi,

Your picture shows an upgraded board which uses an 6n8 /400V polyester film capacitor in the filter circuit. Increasing the capacitance at this position may reduce the whistling sound.
I suggest soldering a second 6n8 / 400V parallel and test the result.

regards
Harry

• Platine Primea SUP030ADR Beitrag #36
D
david99
Kaffeetrinker
Hi,

Your picture shows an upgraded board which uses an 6n8 /400V polyester film capacitor in the filter circuit. Increasing the capacitance at this position may reduce the whistling sound.
I suggest soldering a second 6n8 / 400V parallel and test the result.

regards
Harry

This board I posted picture is fine - without whistling sound. My older Primea is suffering by whistling sound so there I will solder one 6n8 as you suggested and will post result.

David

• Platine Primea SUP030ADR Beitrag #37
D
david99
Kaffeetrinker
Hi,

regards
Harry

Hi Harry,

I have soldered foil capacitor 6n8 as you advised me and trafo is now amazingly silent. Now is totaly without whine sound even in stand by mode where it was quite loud before.

Thank you again for your hints. I have refurbished (cleaned) also multi ventil and grinder and I'm now 100% satisfied with my Primea it is really like new.

David

• Platine Primea SUP030ADR Beitrag #38
hmilbradt
hmilbradt
Super-Mod
Hi David,

Thank you for the feedback and congratulationes on a successfull repair.

ragards
Harry

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

Platine Primea SUP030ADR

Oben