Primea "cycle interrupted"

Diskutiere Primea "cycle interrupted" im English Section Forum im Bereich *** Allgemein***; Hello. I"m new here because I just bought a Primea Ring machine, and I have a problem. After 6-8 coffees, after grindding the cofee, the machine...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
  • Primea "cycle interrupted" Beitrag #1
T
Tzonica
Teetrinker
Hello.
I"m new here because I just bought a Primea Ring machine, and I have a problem. After 6-8 coffees, after grindding the cofee, the machine stop and display "Cycle interrupted" and dump the coffee in the container. If I clean the brewing group the machine works fine for another 6-8 coffees. The brewing group has marks of coffee on it and under the group is a lot of ground coffee.
It is normal to clean so often the brewing group?

Thank you and sorry for my english.

• Primea "cycle interrupted" Beitrag #2
K
ksb
Teammitglied
Hello tzonica,

it is not normal that you have to clean the brewing unit so often - maybe your problem is that the grinding is to fine so that the filters will block. Try to adjust the grinding settings.

regards KSB

• Primea "cycle interrupted" Beitrag #3
T
Tzonica
Teetrinker
When the cycle is interrupted the unused coffee in the container is not so fine. It is similar whit Lavazza ground coffee. It is possible to be another explanation? I dont understand why is so much coffee under the brewing unit.

• Primea "cycle interrupted" Beitrag #4
T
Tzonica
Teetrinker
Problem seems to be solved

The problem appears to be the filters. I wash them whit hot water and I set the machine to do a rinse cycle everytime it wake up and the problem disapear. I use to wash them whit cold water and never do a rinse cycle of the brewing group.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

Primea "cycle interrupted"

Oben