Brew Unit Max Pressure error

Diskutiere Brew Unit Max Pressure error im ..:: Xelsis SUP- und HD-Modelle ::.. Forum im Bereich *** SAECO / Philips ***; After removing, cleaning and re-inserting the brew group very often I see on this machine error : Brew Unit Max Pressure This will cause wasting...
  • Brew Unit Max Pressure error Beitrag #1
lifeisfun
lifeisfun
Kaffeetrinker
After removing, cleaning and re-inserting the brew group very often I see on this machine error : Brew Unit Max Pressure
This will cause wasting coffee and mess in the unit.
Next brew is just fine.
It will never happen if I first run empty before ground coffee shot.
Powder is not to fine, and machine is perfectly clean even the grinder was cleaned.

Any ideas where to start troubleshooting??

Thanks!

• Brew Unit Max Pressure error Beitrag #2
uhrmacher
uhrmacher
Teammitglied
Vollautomat
Saeco Primea Duo Incanto deluxe Talea Ring plus uvm.
The switch on the large gear in the gearbox is defective. Either you exchange it or you burn the contacts free. To do this, clamp an electrolytic capacitor with around 100 µF across the switch contact (observe polarity) and close and open the switch 50 times. machine switched on.

• Brew Unit Max Pressure error Beitrag #3
lifeisfun
lifeisfun
Kaffeetrinker
The switch on the large gear in the gearbox is defective. Either you exchange it or you burn the contacts free. To do this, clamp an electrolytic capacitor with around 100 µF across the switch contact (observe polarity) and close and open the switch 50 times. machine switched on.
The speed and confidence in your answers amazes me every time!
Thank you so much !

Thema:

Brew Unit Max Pressure error

Oben