Saeco Phedra no steam

Diskutiere Saeco Phedra no steam im English Section Forum im Bereich *** Allgemein***; Hello I am in Australia and I have a Saeco Phedra that will not produce steam. I have reset all errors in the error log, done a factory reset...
  • Saeco Phedra no steam Beitrag #1
H
Hambone
Teetrinker
Hello

I am in Australia and I have a Saeco Phedra that will not produce steam.

I have reset all errors in the error log, done a factory reset, checked all menu's to ensure that steam is enabled, but machine will not power up the second boiler.

When first turned on it says "warming up" which is normal, however as the steam boiler is not getting power from the control board in the rear of the machine this message stays up for a long time, and eventually times out.

The machine will then make espresso coffee as normal but any selection that requires steam "Selection not available"

Power goes into the control board in the rear of the machine, but will not power up the boiler.

Machine had recently been away for repair, this took 3 months and only made one cup of frothed milk coffee on return.

One possible cause may be the boilers were not manually filled with water on installation, If this is the problem I am not sure why it is so hard to reset again.

The element and all thermostatic controls on the boiler appear to be ok, just not getting power to boiler, also solenoid for water to fill steam boiler will not open, I presume this is related to the no power fault.

I appreciate any help on this fault.

Thanks Hambone

Thema:

Saeco Phedra no steam

Oben