Saeco Incanto ventilation problem

Diskutiere Saeco Incanto ventilation problem im English Section Forum im Bereich *** Allgemein***; Hi everybody, I have a Privileg espressomachine (like Saeco Incanto Classic) and I have the following problem: the device tell me that it need to...
  • Saeco Incanto ventilation problem Beitrag #1
A
alexallex
Kaffeetrinker
Hi everybody,
I have a Privileg espressomachine (like Saeco Incanto Classic) and I have the following problem: the device tell me that it need to be ventilate, I open the knob to ventilate and no matter how much water flows, the warning doesn't dissapear. I have cleaned the flowmeter, even replace it, same result. I suspect the problem comes from the board.

Anybody met this issue before? Please help. Thank you.
Alex V.

• Saeco Incanto ventilation problem Beitrag #2
uhrmacher
uhrmacher
Teammitglied
Vollautomat
Saeco Primea Duo Incanto deluxe Talea Ring plus uvm.
Has the new flowmeter configured the connections at the top and bottom the same? Is the new flow meter correctly integrated in the water circuit (note the arrows for the water direction) What voltage can you measure on the outer pin of the plug of the flow meter?

• Saeco Incanto ventilation problem Beitrag #3
Grisu
Grisu
Teammitglied
Vollautomat
Incanto SUP021Y u. YBDR, Krups Orchestro
Show us a good picture of the board part near/around the jumpers and steam-valve.
Had the same, it was a 4k7 pull up resistor to +5V for flowmeter output, can be another resistor or capacitor too.
Water and steam damages the board and elements around steam valve.

There is an easy test circuit for function controll of flowmeter in an pdf somewhere here, 5V-9V supply a diode and resistor or two of them.
You can check contacts on flowmeter, pull out wires (press down little flags to do so) and it directly connects to pins of hall-sensor inside, there should be no corrosion.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
  • Saeco Incanto ventilation problem Beitrag #4
A
alexallex
Kaffeetrinker
Flowmeters are ok, as I suspected the issue is from the circuit board. But these kind of tests are too much for me, I hoped someone had the same issue and the solution was simple. If i will not find a cheap board I think I will harvest it for parts.

Thank you for the answers.

• Saeco Incanto ventilation problem Beitrag #5
Grisu
Grisu
Teammitglied
Vollautomat
Incanto SUP021Y u. YBDR, Krups Orchestro
Why dont you show us a picture from the part around connectors?
Might be quite easy to solve.
Used boards are offered on ebay for less.

Thema:

Saeco Incanto ventilation problem

Oben