not allowed to post in Saeco Vienna/Cafe forum

Diskutiere not allowed to post in Saeco Vienna/Cafe forum im English Section Forum im Bereich *** Allgemein***; Hi, Despite i'm logged onto the forum, i can't open a new thread there... However, i can do it here... ?( I created my account a few days ago...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
  • not allowed to post in Saeco Vienna/Cafe forum Beitrag #1
Y
yosemite_sam
Gast
Hi,

Despite i'm logged onto the forum, i can't open a new thread there...
However, i can do it here... ?(

I created my account a few days ago and still have the problem.

Someone can help ?

[align=center]***[/align]

Hallo, Trotz werde ich geloggt auf das Forum, ich kann nicht ein neues Gewinde dort öffnen... Jedoch kann ich es hier tun... ? ( Vor ich verursachte mein Konto einigen Tagen und habe noch das Problem. Jemand kann helfen?

• not allowed to post in Saeco Vienna/Cafe forum Beitrag #2
K
ksb
Teammitglied
Hi yosemite_sam,

did you receive a mail from us - in this case follow the link in this mail and your account will be enabled.

Best regards
KSB

• not allowed to post in Saeco Vienna/Cafe forum Beitrag #3
Y
yosemite_sam
Gast
I received only this one:

Your account is currently inactive, the administrator of the board will need to activate it before you can log in. You will receive another email when this has occured.

...and not the next one with the activation link yet :rolleyes:

I currently need some advices because i have a probiem with my Spidem Trevi, so i'd like to post my questions asap if possible... :(

• not allowed to post in Saeco Vienna/Cafe forum Beitrag #4
K
ksb
Teammitglied
Hi sam,

Maybe there is some delay - so feel free to post your problem here an we will shift it to its right destination later......

KSB

• not allowed to post in Saeco Vienna/Cafe forum Beitrag #5
Y
yosemite_sam
Gast
ok, thanks ksb...
First: sorry to post in english but i'm french speaking and don't know german language. And also i did not found a forum dedicated to superautomatic coffee machines in english.

So, here's the problem, i posted onto another forum :
My coffee machine seems to have a problem with the pump or something...
For a few weeks, i progressively had to turn more the button which select the coffee quantity (little to large cup) to try to fill a same cup as before...
When you push the button, the cycle works normally excepted that when you hear the water pump working, at same time you don''t see so quickly coffee coming out from the machine to fill the cup and even sometimes pump works and almost nothing comes out from the coffee distributor. So to avoid to lose a coffee dose and have almost nothing to half cup (it depends), i quickly turn the button to big cup until the cup is filled enough then turn it back to the other side to stop the cycle.

What i''m worrying about is that the water not filled into the cup seems to go out from the machine from under the base (somewhere in the middle). So, the table is full of clear water and i have to dry it. Water is lost only during (or after) coffee making cycle, no other situation.

Notice that i recently decalcified the machine 2 times what seems to correct the problem but only for short time. And i always used only mineral water to make coffee...

The machine is 2 years old and it''s the first malfunction.

There, someone told me that was surely due to a boiler leaking...

So, i have 3 choices and i'd need to know what could be the best one :

1. i exchange the boiler to the same one (new).

2. i exchange it with a J-boiler equipping the new Trevi automatica model (true or not ? it has a better seal than the one on my Trevi Chiara where often occur the boiler leaking problem)
BTW don't know if it's a good idea because i have read (not sure because translated from german) that some people exchanged for that kind of boiler and then had problem with the T° sensor (coffee too warm or cold)...

3. The choice i'd prefer : Is it a good idea to change only the seals on the original boiler, keeping all original other parts... Less expensive (need only to buy new seals package) but is it efficient ?
Can i buy those seals on ebay as i saw them on ebay.de ?

Thanks.

• not allowed to post in Saeco Vienna/Cafe forum Beitrag #6
K
ksb
Teammitglied
Hi yosemite_sam,

1. So, the table is full of clear water and i have to dry it. Water is lost only during (or after) coffee making cycle, no other situation.

There, someone told me that was surely due to a boiler leaking...

Yes this is right in most of the cases - to be sure, you have to open your machine first.

http://www.nova-zerlegen.de.vu/

http://andy.home.t-link.de/KaffeeFAQ/Fehler.htm#Durchlauferhitzer

Is your machine a "Trevi Chiara" type ?

2. The choice i'd prefer : Is it a good idea to change only the seals on the original boiler, keeping all original other parts... Less expensive (need only to buy new seals package) but is it efficient ?

It depends on your available time......

The spare parts are available (for example) at this (german) dealer:

www.dicofema.de

KSB

• not allowed to post in Saeco Vienna/Cafe forum Beitrag #7
K
ksb
Teammitglied
  • not allowed to post in Saeco Vienna/Cafe forum Beitrag #8
K
ksb
Teammitglied
Hi yosemite_sam ,

sorry - i can't give you the rights - only the two "admin" "beany" or
"slowman" are able to.

My hope was, that one of them had done this in the meantime.....

So it will be better to order the kit if otherwise some more seals are
broken you have to wait again......

KSB

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

not allowed to post in Saeco Vienna/Cafe forum

Oben