mount of beans

Diskutiere mount of beans im English Section Forum im Bereich *** Allgemein***; hi i see that is 3 mount of beans in the menu 1 bin 2 bins and 3 bins how much the gram of them? sombudt know? i put it to one bin but still...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
  • mount of beans Beitrag #1
S
s_yossi2
Kaffeetrinker
hi

i see that is 3 mount of beans in the menu 1 bin 2 bins and 3 bins
how much the gram of them? sombudt know?

i put it to one bin but still its to much for me, i want a mount of 4 gram of coffe and not 7 gram

thanks
yossi

• mount of beans Beitrag #2
S
s_yossi2
Kaffeetrinker
how to get less coffe then the "one bin" in the menu?

thanks
yossi

• mount of beans Beitrag #3
S
s_yossi2
Kaffeetrinker
so? no bpudy know?
i want onlt 5 gram coffe per cup
how i will do it?:(

• mount of beans Beitrag #4
W
wms2000
Kaffeetrinker
Vollautomat
Primea Duo
Hi s_yossi2,

what type of Saeco machine are you using? As far as I know the min. amount is 7 gram and 10,5 gram the max. The mid. amount should be 8,75 gram, roundabout.

Maybe within the service menu you can change the amount of coffee. Let us know what type you are using and I will search further for you.

Ciao Wolle

• mount of beans Beitrag #5
S
s_yossi2
Kaffeetrinker
hi

i have primea touch plus new edition

thanks
yossi

• mount of beans Beitrag #6
W
wms2000
Kaffeetrinker
Vollautomat
Primea Duo
How to redeuce the amount of coffee to less then 7g?

Hi Yossi,
looks like nobody has ever tried to reduce the amount of coffee as much as you are asking for. People believe that less then 7 grams of coffee will lead into dirty water instead of good tasting coffee. But everybody has a different tast.
However, within the diagnostic menu you can change the number of impulses for the grinding. This should change the amount of coffee. The number of impulses should be between 60 and 120. Don't know if 60 = 7 gram and 120= 10,5. Why don't you try it out and report your results. If it doesn't improve your result you can always change it back to the original value.

Good luck, Wolle

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

mount of beans

Oben