milk pump

Diskutiere milk pump im English Section Forum im Bereich *** Allgemein***; hi all i wander:rolleyes: there is any paramets on the service menu to control of the speed of the pump when pumping milk? becuse if there...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
  • milk pump Beitrag #1
S
s_yossi2
Kaffeetrinker
hi all

i wander:rolleyes: there is any paramets on the service menu to control of the speed of the pump when pumping milk?

becuse if there is, i want to slow down the speed, and then the milk will get warmer becuse it will stay longer inside the boiler :)

rhanks
yossi

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
  • milk pump Beitrag #2
S
s_yossi2
Kaffeetrinker
wait wait wait hmmm i think i lern somthing new now ;)

the milk are warm by the boiler??? or just from the staem thet enter to the capuchunator?? :rolleyes:

and if it does so the botton pipe in the capuchinator are just a tube that deliver the milk to the glass?? it dosent go trhow boiler??

so how the milk go trhow it? by the power of the staem its push the milk in the tube???

thanks
yossi

• milk pump Beitrag #3
gunworm
gunworm
Kaffeetrinker
Vollautomat
Saeco Primea Ring
Correct! Milk does not go through the boiler!
The steam sucks the milk through the cappuccintore into the lower tube and from there directly to your cup.

• milk pump Beitrag #4
S
s_yossi2
Kaffeetrinker
ok
so there any way to control the spedd of steam sucks ? so the milk will stay longer with the steam ?:rolleyes:

thanks
yossi

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

milk pump

Oben