Magnifica S ECAM 22.110.SB steam stops so quick and doesn't even warm up the milk

Diskutiere Magnifica S ECAM 22.110.SB steam stops so quick and doesn't even warm up the milk im DeLonghi Forum im Bereich *** Sonstige Kaffeevollautomaten ***; Hi, I have bought "Magnifica S ECAM 22.110.SB" in May 2020 from amazon. Now the steam stops after a few seconds, at the beginning it is okay, but...
  • Magnifica S ECAM 22.110.SB steam stops so quick and doesn't even warm up the milk Beitrag #1
A
Amirkhan
Teetrinker
Hi,
I have bought "Magnifica S ECAM 22.110.SB" in May 2020 from amazon.
Now the steam stops after a few seconds, at the beginning it is okay, but after 10 to 20 seconds it stops working and no steam comes out from the valve. but the machine still creates the noise which seems it is producing the steam. When I switch the steam valve to the I (close) position, so much steam comes out from the underlying tray (Part Number: 5313213551).
Would you please help me with which part I have to change?
I have also asked the Delonghi supports, but they ask me to provide some information like "proof of purchase of your product" (which order and payment information is not proof of purchase, and I have only those) and also device number which I cannot find. I also don't want to wait for a few weeks without coffee and will purchase the parts and change them by myself, if I know which part I have to change.
Thanks in advance!
Regards,
Amir

Thema:

Magnifica S ECAM 22.110.SB steam stops so quick and doesn't even warm up the milk

Oben