cpu board and boiler

Diskutiere cpu board and boiler im English Section Forum im Bereich *** Allgemein***; helow all i have primea touch plus first edition from someone that saeco in israel told him that the cpu board dosent heat the boiler (so he...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
  • cpu board and boiler Beitrag #1
S
s_yossi2
Kaffeetrinker
helow all

i have primea touch plus first edition from someone that saeco in israel told him that the cpu board dosent heat the boiler (so he dosent want it any more :eek:

i attach the pic of the cpu board.
some one know what part in the board is the part that heat the boiler?? maybe i can fix it my salfe?
i dont see in the borad any chip or some part that are damege:rolleyes:

thanks
yossi

Anhänge
  • cpu board v00.04.09.jpg
    cpu board v00.04.09.jpg
    75,8 KB · Aufrufe: 37
  • cpu board and boiler Beitrag #2
hmilbradt
hmilbradt
Super-Mod
Hi,

The hearters get their voltage via the triacs attached to the cooling element. On a Primea Ring board the triac type used is a BTA16-700CW. The triac gatesignal of the microprocessor is amplified by a small optocoupler ISOx.
The mains power line ist connected to A1 of the triac and switched to A2 which feeds the heater connector.

regards
Harry

• cpu board and boiler Beitrag #3
S
s_yossi2
Kaffeetrinker
hi
thanks

but i not shure i get it,
so i need to replace the whiat thing neer the cooling elment? or the two transistore that attach to it? or somthing else?

thanks
yossi

• cpu board and boiler Beitrag #4
hmilbradt
hmilbradt
Super-Mod
Hi,

To find the faulty parts that have to be replaced you have to measure the voltages in the power circuit I described. I can't tell you what part actually is defective. That's up to you to find out. I can give only some advice how to find the fault.

regards
Harry

• cpu board and boiler Beitrag #5
S
s_yossi2
Kaffeetrinker
;) ;) just few repairs and it workssssss :eek:

thanks !

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

cpu board and boiler